Tuesday 9 January 2024

Coming Soon!

Hello! Welcome to Who's Who in the Soo, a blog where I will be posting interviews with the people of Sault Ste Marie. I will be posting my first interview at the beginning of February. I had originally planned for the end of January, but with two back-to-back illnesses, I'm a bit behind schedule. 

I'm also working on a Spotify playlist of local bands and another of bands across Ontario. If you know of a band I should add to either list, please use the contact page to let me know! If you would like to be interviewed or know someone in Sault Ste Marie with a story to tell, you can also use the contact page to get in touch about that.

Check back soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We're Going in Headfirst!"

Hello, and welcome to the inaugural interview of Who’s Who in the Soo! Recently, I had a chance to sit down and speak with the members of on...